Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Medical Face Masks
- ASTM F2100-19 Standard Specification for Performance of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks
- ASTM F2101-19 Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask Materials, Using a Biological Aerosol of Staphylococcus aureus
- ASTM F1862 / F1862M-17 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood (Horizontal Projection of Fixed Volume at a Known Velocity)
- ASTM F2299 / F2299M - 03(2017) Standard Test Method for Determining the Initial Efficiency of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Particulates Using Latex Spheres
- BS EN 14593-1:2018 Respiratory protective devices. Compressed air line breathing devices with demand valve. Devices with a full face mask. Requirements, testing and marking
- BS EN 14683:2019 Medical face masks. Requirements and test methods
European Committee for Standardization
- EN14683 Harmonizes Bacterial Filtration Efficiency and Differential Pressure with ASTM F2100
- ISO 22609:2004 Clothing for protection against infectious agents. Medical face masks. Test method for resistance against penetration by synthetic blood (fixed volume, horizontally projected)
- GB 19083-2010 - 医用防护口罩技术要求
The above standards can be found in the following databases subscribed by Library:
1. ASTM Standards
2. British Standards Online - ISO and British Standards
Face Mask Re-use Research Conducted by the School of Nursing and Health Studies
News coverage on the face mask re-use research conducted by the School of Nursing and Health Studies.
More news can be found on Wisenews慧科新聞資料庫.